quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2018

Atividades - Present Continuous (Presente Contínuo)

Hi people!

Vamos praticar algumas situações envolvendo o Present Continuous?


1 - Qual alternativa está incorreta?

   a) I am being evil with my son.
   b) Do I being evil with your son?
   c) Am I being evil with my son?
   d) I am not being evil with my son.


2 - Preencha as lacunas das frases abaixo com verbo "to play" no present continuous.

a) She_______________ video games.
b) You _______________ the piano.
c) I __________________ football.
d) We ________________ the guitar.
e) It _________________ ball.
f) They _______________ basketball.
g) You _______________ golf.
h) He ________________ rugby.

     

3 - Identifique nos trechos das canções abaixo os verbos que estão no Present Continuous Tense:

a) "We're all just looking for connection
     Yeah, we all want to be seen
     I'm looking for someone who speaks my language
     Someone to ride this ride with me... "
     (Kate Perry - Witness)

b) "You're giving me a million reasons to let you go
      You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show
      You're givin' me a million reasons..."
      (Kat Dahlia - I Think I'm In Love Again)

c) "We're running out of time
     Chasing our lies
     Everyday a small piece of you dies
     Always somebody..."
     (Selena Gomez - Kill 'em With Kindness)

d) "My head's under water
     But I'm breathing fine
     You're crazy and I'm out of my mind..."
     (John Legend - All of Me)



4 - Coloque o verbo entre parênteses no Present Continuous

    a) The Children ___________ in the garden (play).
    b) She ______________ fast today (drive).
    c) They ______________ each other today (not talk).
    d) Be quiet please. The baby ____________ (sleep).
    e) At the moment my wife __________ the dogs and I _________ the plants (feed/water).
    f) Why ________ the letter again? Because I ________ for spelling mistakes (you read/check).
    g) The sky ____________ dark. You'd better take an umbrella (get).
    h) John ____________ at the momet. He ____________ a comic book (not study/read)
    i) Where is Carla? She _____________ in the living room. What ________? She ________ television (sit/she do/ watch)
    j) What a nice dress you ___________________ today (wear)


Escolha a opção correta:

1) She is ___________ away from the police. (Run)
    a) Running
    b) Runing
    c) Runying

2) We're not __________ to our parents. (Lie)
    a) Lieing
    b) Lying
    c) Ling

3) Animals are _________ in Amazonia. (Die)
    a) Dying
    b) Dieing
    c) Ding

4) They're __________ lots of money (Make)
     a) Making
     b) Makeing
     c) Makeyng

5) She is _______ in her studies (Excel)
    a) Excelling
    b) Exceling
    c) Excellying

6) Are you ___________ now? (Stop)
    a) Stoping
    b) Stopping
    c) Stoppying

7) She is __________ Mike's brother. (Date)
    a) Dateing
    b) Dating
    c) Datying

8) I am __________ tired today (Feel)
    a) Feeling
    b) Feelling
    c) Feling


Imagem relacionada


Gabarito:
1 - b. "do" é auxiliar do Simple Present e não do Present Continuous.
2 - a) is playing, b) are playing, c) am playing, d) are playing, e) is playing, f) are playing, g) are playing, h) is playing.
3 - a) I'm looking, b) You're giving, you're givin', c) We're running, d) I'm breathing.
4 - a) are playing, b) is driving, c) aren't talking, d) is sleeping, e) is feeding/am watering, f) are you reading/ I am checking, g) is getting, h) is not studying/ is reading i) is sitting/ is she doing/ is watching j) are wearing.
Escolha a opção correta 1) a, 2) b, 3) a, 4) a, 5) a, 6) b, 7) b, 8) a.

Se você teve alguma dúvida, click nesse link e reveja como se conjuga o Present Continuous.


19 comentários:

  1. Adorei, me ajudou muito vou fazer intercâmbio depois dessa.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Respostas
    1. Já emtedi obrigada 😊😊😊😊😊

      Excluir
    2. Mas com esse português, nem o inglês entende, né. AKKAKAKA

      Excluir
  3. Muito obrigado!!! Parabens pelo conteúdo!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. PORQUE Stopping ACRSCENTA O P TAMBEM

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. porque o Stop é terminado com cvc(consoante-vogal-consoante) e com isso se repete a ultima letra antes do ing

      Excluir
  5. Pq STOP é um verbo monossílabo, verbos assim usa-se a regra do CVC(CONSOANTE, VOGAL, CONSOANTE) duplica a última consoante e acrescenta ING.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Complete as alternativas abaixo passando o verbo em parênteses para o past Continuous

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Amei! Me ajudou bastante na minha prova <3

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Muito obrigada!Me ajudou muito.Vou fazer intercâmbio no Canadá 🍁

    ResponderExcluir